Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Was Killed By Police Officers And Resurrected In The Mortuary After Four Days

I Was Killed By Police Officers And
Resurrected In The Mortuary After Four
Days.

Man Resurrects After 4 Days In Mortuary

A young man from Migori County allegedly
resurrected from the dead after being brutally
murdered by the police. 

The man identified as
Omondi narrated how he was beaten to death by the
police during religious clashes at God Kweru in
Migori. The clashes happened last month among the
church members of Legio Maria religious group.


 According to Omondi who is a staunch Legio Maria believer,

police who had been called to quell the chaos descended on

him with rungus, beating him to death.

“The police officers caught up with me on the fields on my

way to Calvary, they then descended on me with all manner

of crude weapons and started beating me. They beat me to

death,” narrates Omondi as he shows the injuries he

sustained from the beat up.

“I was then taken to the mortuary in Migori town where I

resurrected after four days,” he said.


Post a Comment

0 Comments