Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

“I Love My Wife!” DJ Mo Celebrates 7 Years Of Marriage to Size 8!

“I Love My Wife!” DJ Mo Celebrates 7 Years Of
Marriage to Size 8!



 He admitted that their marriage has been via ups down

at the same time as proudly owning as much as his

mistake and apologizing for the same. He went

directly to reassure Size 8 of his love calling her his

Queen!.


“This is my wife @size8reborn. Nothing will extrade until

I die, the mom of my children, and the inspiration of my

family… There’s a lot I can say. I will now no longer run

or hide… We’ve had our ups and downs. While

reprehensible, the human in me is past the battle, and I

don’t suppose there can ever be a higher second to

mention I’m sorry and I love you,” he wrote.

Adding that,


“God selected me for you, I recognise I pressure you

loopy at times, however you realize not anything

desirable comes with out its percentage of problems…

Through the ups and downs we were together, you

realize I by no means backtrack from a mission that is

no exception. I am blessed to name you MY QUEEN

regardless of how massive the distraction seems.

Together for all time babe, LET the sector recognise you

my one and only… YOU COMPLETE ME… HAPPY seventh

Anniversary. 7 years right here we are.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments